Inside Our House
Visit our house for...
- NAME CHANGE
- ADDRESS CHANGE
- CONTACT NUMBER CHANGE
- MARITAL STATUS CHANGE
- PERS BENEFICIARY CHANGES
- RESIGNING OR RETIRING
- UPDATE LICENSE
- UPDATE JOB APPLICATION
- INFORMATION ON FAMILY MEDICAL LEAVE ACT (FMLA)
NATCHEZ-ADAMS SCHOOL DISTRICT CERTIFIED EMPLOYEES:
Please remember to turn in an updated copy of your Mississippi License to the Office of Human Resources.
You may contact the Mississippi Department of Education Licensure Office for more information on licensure.
TESTING INFORMATION FOR GENERAL PUBLIC
- Testing for Teacher Assistants are done on a monthly basis. You must have an official, sealed college or university transcript for each test to qualify for testing.
- If you have a Valid Mississippi License and are interested in being placed on the teacher's assistant list, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 601-445-2824.
- If you are interested in becoming a Substitute Teacher you may contact Subteach USA, call 1-800-641-0140 or 870-236-23 50 or apply at www.subteachusa.com
FORMER STUDENT'S TRANSCRIPT/SCHOOL RECORD INFORMATION
- There is a $2.00 processing fee for each transcript requested.
- If paying in person, we accept cash only.
- If requesting through mail make the money order payable to : Natchez- Adams School District.
- There is a one day processing time frame from the date requested.
Feel free to call us at 601-445-2800 for additional information.